Thursday, November 30, 2006

Banners


Okay - another feature. Instead of just listing our names as links to our websites, we can have banners! (Much more fun.) So, drag my banner image off for the dimensions and create your own. (Make sure your name shows.) Send it to me via email and I'll post it as a link to your website.

I also removed the labels on the existing posts because our names do show when we post. So, again, lets come up with a few labels to consistently use. Here are some ideas:

writing
illustration
marketing
announcements
woohoo!

???? Whatchoo think?
:)
e

3 Comments:

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

ooo, ooo, and "general happiness" or somesuch?

Paula said...

how about "nonsense" or "nothing to do with anything"? (speaking just for myself...)

Anonymous said...

Great Blog y'all